Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Week in review

What is it with kids and balls?? Or maybe, it's just my kid and balls? She loves anything remotely round-shaped and wants to play with it. We have a hard time just getting through the produce section at the grocery store! lol We went to Target the other day and you can't miss the big red balls at the entrance to the store. Ella was so excited to see such a big ball, so of course we had to let her play on them for a few minutes. Man, can't get anything done quickly with a toddler! :)
Her other big obsession lately is smelling all the flowers, mostly because we've recently planted quite a few. She is constantly smelling them outside! I got some cute pics of her the other day. Ella likes everyone else to smell them too....

And last, but not least, we finally got a sandbox for her, thanks to a hand-me-down from Brad's brother! Though....she doesn't quite know that's what it is yet! ha I had said I didn't want a sandbox so I'm trying to hold off for as long as I can.... when she first saw it with the lid on, she thought it was just a climbing toy. So, we haven't shown her any different yet! :) She's happy as can be just getting up on it and sliding down. It won't be long, I know, but until then, I'll enjoy the clean feet, hands, and clothes!!

No comments: