Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day

We were on the go all day, but it was a good day! Ella and I each got Brad a card, Ella's had a dark chocolate candy bar and mine had a gift certificate for Best Buy. That's the way to his heart, food and music and/or movies! After church, we went to a fundraising lunch for the Lion's club, which Brad's dad is part of. It has pretty much became a tradition since we've been together. Brad's brother and his family was there also. After that, we surprised my dad with a visit and spent a couple of hours with him. I made him and Brad's dad some blueberry muffins, the way to their heart is also through food! ha
We then made our way to my grandparents out on the lake and did some swimming! It was a pretty warm day, so it was nice to cool off. I got some pictures of Ella at the lake, she's definitely not afraid of the water AT All! I think that's a good thing, but we have to really watch her!



Ella definitely had a good day, and really slept well that night!!

No comments: