Monday, June 22, 2009

Recent pics.

It's finally starting to feel like summer!! I've been waiting on this for awhile, so we've spent a lot of time out and about and not much time in on the computer blogging. :) So, I'll catch you up quickly on the happenings with some recent pics.

This one just cracks me up! Turtles are one of Ella's favorite animals, but I don't think she's ever seen one this big!


Ella has never been a hat or sunglasses wearer since she's been old enough to tear them off. I have the cutest hats for her, but it's just a waste of my energy to even try. The other night after her bath she reached for one, and then refused to take it off! She must've worn it for an hour or two....and since then hasn't minded them much. Kids are strange!! Change their minds out of nowhere. Too funny.


One evening last week I was watering the flowers with Ella's "help". She basically takes her watering can and shakes it up and down with both hands and gets it all over her and the rocks and doesn't really hit the flowers. But, hey, she tries! It was pretty warm out, and somehow that led to her pouring it on her head, and then that led to me pouring my watering can on her head. Next thing I know, she's naked in the front yard with me following her around pouring water on her and she's loving it! It was too funny. I think the kid's trying to tell me she'd like a sprinkler.

No comments: