Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Movin' out!

As the last to have children on both of our sides, Brad and I are the lucky recipients of quite a few hand-me-downs. We are not complaining, sure has been a lot less expensive on us, and I think they enjoy getting the stuff out of their hair and letting us deal with it! :)
The latest gift was a "playhouse" for the yard from my sister. Ella's at the perfect age for it and I knew she would just love to have it. Brad set it up for her last night, and when she went outside she ran straight to it. Over and over again, she would run in and out opening and closing all the windows. It was funny to watch, she must've spent a good half hour doing just that. She's had a lot of fun with it already, I can just imagine the little "tea parties" we'll have in there in the next few years!

Thanks Aunt Denise!


Can you see me???


And this is the master bedroom....

Already practicing climbing in and out of windows. Great.


Too fun! I don't remember having these when I was a kid....hope that doesn't mean I'm getting old!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Too cute! Our kids love play houses too, although we've never owned one.