Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cutest baby

Just wanted to let everyone know that Ella is entered in the cutest baby contest through the Fort Wayne newspapers. The Entries should be in this Friday's paper if you would like to take the time to vote! We are using the picture above, it's one of my favorites of her! You can also vote on-line here.

The voting doesn't start until Friday, so make sure you come back to vote!! The rules said something about credit card voting, so I'm not quite sure what that entails. I can't imagine it would cost money to vote, but what do I know?? They did say this was to raise money for newspaper education through the schools, but we had to pay money to enter, so I would think that's how they make they money for it. Not quite sure, guess we'll have to wait and see! :)

No comments: