Friday, May 22, 2009

Trespassing.

That's right. Ella's a trespasser, and pretty proud of it! Our next door neighbors have a nice, big, custom-built sandbox in their yard that she just can't resist. She'll pull at the fence yelling "please, please" to anyone who will listen to try and get over there. Our neighbors are great, luckily, and usually let her come over and play. She'd sit over there for hours if I'd let her! THEN, we get to deal with the nice big mess when she's done. There's sand in places I didn't know you could get sand....she scoots herself around the box instead of getting up and moving around. Her diapers are always full of sand. We are planning on getting a sandbox ourselves now, I don't think there's any way out of it! I never thought I'd have one because of the mess, but it'll sure beat her whining at the fence all summer!! Here are a few pics of her in their sandbox a couple of days ago.Here she is blowing "sand" kisses to the camera. Ella and her sand buddy, Cola.
Enjoy the holiday weekend!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

The bottom picture is PRICELESS. I love the huge, happy smile. Pure joy...