Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Good Day

We spent part of the day running errands out north. I had to go to a uniform shop to try on some things for work. Then Brad and Ella had gotten me a gift certificate for Dick's for some new tennis shoes for Mother's Day, so we went there next. I found a pair I liked but the only pair they had in my size had been worn and returned, so I got them for half off! That was definitely a nice surprise.
We had a coupon for TGIFriday's, so we decided to go there for lunch. Ella was very good for us at the restaurant, so we took her to the play area for a little bit in the mall. Here is a pic of her in the mall just being goofy. I had the camera on a weird setting...
We came home and were outside most of the rest of the day since it was pretty nice out. It's so nice not to have to bundle up anymore to go out! Tomorrow I'm back to work for the rest of the week. I really enjoy my Mondays and Tuesdays off, but I don't mind (usually) getting back to work too. It's definitely a nice division of both, because by Friday, I'm ready to be home again! :)

No comments: