Monday, May 31, 2010

Our Spring in a Nutshell

We have stayed quite busy the last couple of months....here's a quick catch-up:

Ella and I had a "girls day out" at Jefferson Pointe



Of course, we had to hit Barnes and Noble



We've had a few playdates....



One of the highlights of the last few months for Ella is getting to see Yo Gabba Gabba!



First offical Easter Egg hunt. Our subdivision does one every year for the kids.



Showing off all her loot. :)



Coloring Easter eggs...



Ella loves her cousins! Hanging out for Easter at Gma's house.



The Easter Bunny came!!!






Off to breakfast at church. Posing with Emma. :)



In our anticipation of the zoo opening, we spent an afternoon at Franke Park feeding the ducks and checking out the playground, of course! :)





Ella and I spent a day at Shipshewanna with my bff Jen. We hit a bunch of little shops and had a good day.

There was some music to listen to at one of the stores, Ella was movin' and groovin'!




There were quite a few shops that were kid-friendly, and Ella had to check it all out!






And, of course we had to hit the Merry-Go-Round! I was still pretty nauseous at that stage in my pregnancy, so "Aunt Jen" happily rode with Ella for me!




Ok, so I've realized I have a LOT more pictures than I realized, so I'm going to stop here and do the rest in another post. Sorry for the length, but that's what happens when you disappear for almost 3 months!!! :)

2 comments:

carlasue476 said...

LOVE it! Ella is so stinkin' cute!

THE Stephanie said...

Wow! Looks like you have a fun-filled few months!