Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jingle Bell Rock

Ella started going to "pre-school" recently one morning a week, and she's loving it! I teared up the first time she came home with a "painting" she had done. Can she really be big enough to do this stuff?? I'm a sap, I know!!
This week they are learning a few Christmas songs for a "program" they're having in a couple of weeks. I can't wait...you think I got a little teary over a few colored streaks on an over-sized piece of paper....I'm gonna need a box of Kleenex for that!
Anyway, she loves the Jingle Bells song and was really getting into it tonight, I have a feeling this program could be pretty interesting with her happy feet. I don't think she knows how to stand still. Here's a video of her practicing...half-naked...good times at the Johnson house!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

If this will be her attire for the actual program, it will be quite a sensational performance! Just make sure there are no poles...