Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This posting is a little late, but alas.
We had 4, yes 4! Thanksgiving meals this year. 2 of them I didn't have my camera at, and the other two I only took a couple of shots. My Grable side and Brad's family were the first two the weekend prior to Thanksgiving. Didn't take pictures at those, but trust me, there was good food, and plenty of it! On Thanksgiving day, we went to Warsaw to be with my grandparents and aunt and uncle. The meal was delicious, as usual!
Ella goofing off before dinner:




And one very satisfied customer!



The following day we had dinner at Jen's. Ever since mom passed away, (5 years now, hard to believe!), we've gotten together for this, and sometimes Easter too. After all these years, we're just part of the fam! :) Jen and I do all the cooking, and I have to say, it's pretty darn good! We usually hang around most of the evening and play Wii and charades. Good times!

Ella had a great time. Jen has a nephew that's a year older than her and they play really well together, and can make quite the mess together, too!

A face only a mother could love:





I think there might be small crushes developing between Ella and Isaac. After beating up on each other, they appeared to be spotted feeding each other grapes. Hmmm...





Aren't they precious??


And, because I write the blog and have complete control over it, I'm leaving you with an "action" shot of Brad playing Charades. :)



Answer: Tammy Faye Baker. That was a tough one! On second thought, maybe I should've made a video......

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I thought maybe Brad was dancing!! lol